Today is a brand new day. At least for the Kevoree familly. Today, a new bread of technology is born.
The Kevoree team is very please to anounce you the born of
the Kevoree-powered power strip.
- A status led in the front to provide users with feedback
- A Infrared receiver to control the K-Strip using a remote control
- 4 managed power socket with 4 status led on the top, making it possible to activate/disactivate plugged devices remotely
- A current sensor inside, to get informed of the overall energy consuption of the K-Strip
- Temperature and Light sensors on the top
- A buzzer
- A standard ElectronicBrick connector on the side to allow future user specific extentions
- A 433Mhz Transceiver to remotely control the K-Strip using radio frequency communications
- Firmware customizable through a USB connection.
K-Strip applications are just limited by your imagination.
Control up to 5 DMX-compatible products(DMX extention required), while playing a song on the buzzer.
Create a lightning sequence to control four light.
Control by any mean: being placed behind your entertainment devices (TV, DVD player, Sound system), switch on and off the connected devices using a generic remote control, a radio control command.
The revolution is on its way.
Box it, plug it, play it !
comments powered by Disqus